A downloadable game for Windows
Fatal Theory is an over-the-top, side scrolling beat-'em-up like the ones you grew up on, but infinitely better?! Gritty retro pixel art, signature dark humour and a story line that makes the writer want to drink until he forgets, all guaranteed to caress you with sweet nostalgia while munching on your brainy bits!
LET'S BREAK 'EM
With an engine built from the ground up by two brothers who love fighting games, this game borrows the best from the fighting genre and beat'em ups and mashes them together. The result is fluid controls, insane aerial juggling and devastating special attacks to let you wreck your way through hordes of enemies at a time!
- Custom game engine designed for fluid controls and wicked combos.
- Power up! Find new weapons, level them up to unlock devastating new special attacks, and pump Nick up at the gym!
- Stylish visual novel story-telling: a bizarre host of characters and a plot that makes the writer want to drink until he forgets.
- Local multiplayer: co-op in arcade mode or duke it out in versus, with gamepad support for 1-2 controllers.
- Made for modding: literally everything in the game can be reskinned!
When Nick Mayhem gets wind of zombies walking the streets, he doesn't just sit around waiting for the worst to happen. Hell no, he picks up a baseball bat and takes the carnage head on! Soon he finds himself tangled in a plot involving demons, a talking sword, a whole army of possessed soldiers and one total babe of a sniper -- can Nick Mayhem save his city from destruction? Will he find love in a city mid-apocalypse?!
PC only for now. Mac and Linux builds coming soon.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.